Followers.... thank you xx

Saturday 27 February 2010

Playing!

 I've bin playing with alcohol inks and vellum. The one thing I learned from this exercise is to create a much bigger area than you need. I didn't have enough  prepared vellum for the tag. I tried to reproduce the effect but failed. I stamped the tag onto the DP instead. The DP is from Crafty Individuals book 3 springtime. can't remember where I got the daisy (?) stamp . The tag stamp is from Crafty Individuals.

Enjoy the W/E  even if the weather is going to be wet and windy!

I'm away for a few days... not a jolly!  I'm a witness in an alleged fraud case.. bother! bother! bother!
 xx Sue B xx

1 comment:

Aquarius said...

Very effective - I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't reproduce alcohol ink backgrounds when I need just a little bit more!!