Followers.... thank you xx

Thursday 5 November 2009

Becky's Birthday

Artilylicious Decadent Brocade Cd to the rescue ... again! I also used Elusive Images large flowers stamp. If you think the flower looks a bit odd well it is & it isn't... happy acicident! the first emboss didn't show up so I did it again over the top not exactly spot on but I thought it looked ok esp. as my printer had run out of blue ink. Needed a quick card for Joe to give to his daughter....     I seem to be in my "Blue Period" Although blue is Becky's favourite colour
. Well tomorrow I'm off to France... should be sorting out me wardrobe.. such a problem what to take! what will the weather be like. You know the drill :) last time I was there in May, just after a heat wave it rained every day except the day we arrived & the day we departed... so who knows whats going to happen in November!. Desi was so cold in May she had to borrow one of Bills big fisherman knit jumper!!... mind you she does feel the cold more than most.
Love to all
 Sue B x


2 comments:

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Another pretty card! Loving your Blue Period! lol ;o)

Hugs,
Chris xx

Aquarius said...

Very pretty for a happy accident!! Have a good time in France